Think about it, the only thing your future employer knows about you is what you tell them! This workshop is about presenting yourself in the very best light, both on paper and online. Your professional reputation, often referred to as your ‘personal brand’ is key to career success and building the career-life that you want.
You will be encouraged to take charge of your professional persona, using compelling key words for a range of biographical showcases including digital platforms such as LinkedIn.
Come along to this workshop and find out about:
- What employers are looking for
- Creating a personal brand
- Using social media strategically
By the end of the session you will have started to:
- Think about what employers want and what you can ‘bring to the table’
- Have a greater understanding of search and selection methods
- Appreciate the extent to which your digital footprint can either help or hinder you
Led by Julie Hardy