Graduate Research School – NVIVO – Workshop 4
To access this training on offer from the Graduate Research School, please go through the Graduate Research School Teams site. In order to join this team site, you need to use the code jhr6z72 to join. Go to the Teams main page, in the top right-hand corner click on ‘join or create team’. Once in, go to the ‘General’ channel, then at the top click on ‘training booking links’. You will see all the sessions in date order. You will be able to enrol onto the training sessions from the Graduate Research School via Microsoft Teams. Please note access to these training sessions is for our Post Graduate Research Students in the first instance, however the Graduate Research School have informed me that there are sometimes places available that our research staff can access.
Advanced NVivo Plus – Refining Conceptual Coding, Synthesising, Insights and working with larger datasets with NVivo Plus.
AM and PM sessions can be booked separately, however attending the full day is recommended.
This session focusses on advanced features of NVivo Plus. The topics are guided by the project analysis needs and requests of participants and demonstration and exploration of potential features including:
- Building queries to explore complex topics
- Using framework matrices to synthesise data
- Working with NVivo Plus features for automated coding of topic and sentiment
- Prior knowledge and experience required by attendees:
- A good knowledge of NVivo (equivalent to that gained in Workshops 2 and 3)
- A project they are working on in NVivo
- Areas they are stuck on or want to extend further and want help and consultancy to do so
- A pre-requisite is attending or having equivalent knowledge and experience