To access this training on offer from the Graduate Research School, please go through the Graduate Research School Teams site. In order to join this team site, you need to use the code jhr6z72 to join. Go to the Teams main page, in the top right-hand corner click on ‘join or create team’. Once in, go to the ‘General’ channel, then at the top click on ‘training booking links’. You will see all the sessions in date order. You will be able to enrol onto the training sessions from the Graduate Research School via Microsoft Teams. Please note access to these training sessions is for our Post Graduate Research Students in the first instance, however the Graduate Research School have informed me that there are sometimes places available that our research staff can access.
EndNote (for systematic reviews only due to limited licenses)
Discover the functionalities of desktop and web version of EndNote’s bibliographical management tool.
- Create libraries and group sets
- Import references from library databases and other sources
- Edit references and citations
- Learn how to use Cite While You Write tool to generate citations and bibliographies
- Sync desktop with online libraries